The Original Black Comfy Cone Soft Pet Recovery Collar by All Four Paws
Brand: All Four Paws
The original Comfy Cone is a soft, cone-shaped e-collar that helps your pets heal and recover from surgeries, procedures, allergy flare-ups and hot spots in comfort.
A great alternative to rigid plastic cones, it prevents your dog or cat from reaching the wounded, sensitive or irritated area while still allowing them to walk, eat, sleep and play comfortably.
And best of all, it’s vet tested and approved! The unique design of the Comfy Cone includes:
- foam-backed, padded, tight-gauge nylon that even prevents cats from getting their claws into the material
- opaque inner surface to reduce shadows and distorted views, like blinders for a horse, so pets stay calm
- reversible, inside out and from upright to around shoulders and chest
- three sizing strips help achieve the ideal cone shape and fit – simply use the Sizing Chart and Measuring Guide to determine the right size for your pet
- hook & loop for tight closures, making it easy to get on and off animals quickly
- unique design with removable plastic stays that allow you to adjust the rigidity of the cone to fit your pet’s specific needs
- water-resistant and repellent materials that are easy to wipe clean
- reflective edge for safety and elastic loops at the neck to thread your pet’s collar through for a secure fit at the neck
When using a Comfy Cone for your pet, be sure to get the best fit. The Comfy Cone should extend from your pet’s neck past their snout. And if your pet needs a little bit more room around the neck, simply add a Comfy Cone Extender Panel to the Medium Extra-Long and Extra Large sizes!\
Watch these videos for more info:
1. How to Size Your Comfy Cone
2. Ways to use the Comfy Cone
3. How to Clean Your Comfy Cone
We got this based on recommendation, and are impressed with the quality! Built quite sturdy and long lasting.
Have tried so many different types of Elizabethan collar and they were either uncomfortable (made of plastic) or came out easily. This Comfy Cone is truly the best, it can be adjusted to ensure that it will not slip out easily and at the same time remains comfortable enough for your pup!
My dog tried to lick or stitch, injury area but this comfy cone really helped her to be patient and recovered