Adjustable Breathable Mesh Dog Muzzle for Regular and Long Snout Breeds
This muzzle is designed for dogs with regular or long snout. If your dog has a short snout, please check out our other muzzle for short snouts.
Bite prevention is the key reason for using a muzzle. We recommend you to read this AKC article on When, Why and How to correctly use a muzzle.
You may also use the muzzle as a short term stop gap measure to prevent some of the below behaviour whilst you work on training your dog to change these behaviour.
1. Anti barking. If your doggo has a tendency to bark at home or during walks, a muzzle can be an effective way to prevent your doggo from barking and socialise your doggo with the subject of its bark.
2. Anti biting. If your doggo has displayed a tendency to bite another doggo or hooman at home or during walks, a muzzle can be an effective way to prevent your doggo from biting whilst you socialise your doggo with the subject of its bark.
3. Anti aggressive behaviour. If your doggo gets triggered into an aggressive state by actions like showering, blow drying, ear cleaning, eye cleaning, paw cleaning, etc., a muzzle can be an effective way to prevent your doggo from biting in this state whilst you socialise and assure your doggo that these actions are harmless.
4. Anti chewing. If your doggo has a tendency to chew your furniture or belongings etc., a muzzle can be an effective way to stop him from chewing until they outgrow this urge.
5. Anti indiscriminate eating. If your doggo has a tendency to eat indiscriminately, e.g. poop, plants, foodstuff, etc; a muzzle can be an effective way to stop him from chewing until they outgrow this urge.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
Size: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL
Origin: Mainland China
Material: PVC, Braid , Nylon
Colour: Black, Gray, Orange, Green, Beige
Brand Name : PawStrip
1. Made of PVC material and braid, with mesh design, the dog muzzle is practical, breathable, comfortable and durable for dogs with regular to long snout.
2. All-around mouth protection allowing doggos unrestricted eating, drinking and panting while preventing biting and barking.
It is very important to find a size that fits well. Please measure your dog's snout circumference and snout length before you buy a muzzle. Do leave extra room to allow dogs to pant and breathe.